Fizzy WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fizzy WoW Forum

Fizzy WoW Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you bear the bad English when you buy gold service ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
milan
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

Can you bear the  bad English when you  buy  gold service ? Empty
PostSubject: Can you bear the bad English when you buy gold service ?   Can you bear the  bad English when you  buy  gold service ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:13 am

Have you ever suffered such a bad experience :
I consider to buy gold from a website, but the rep canot understand my meaning, waste me 45 mintues on a very simple question Sleep
Guess what , her nice Englich mad me crazy, that is the worest rep I met Evil or Very Mad
I know a very good rep named Shelly working www.dgamesky.com, she is carefully and thoughtful , she have my word sunny
Back to top Go down
yoyo
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

PostSubject: Yea! I agree.   Can you bear the  bad English when you  buy  gold service ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:38 am

As the repeat customer at dgamesky, I have to admit it. The customer service is excellent there. Besides Shelly, I know a few more representatives like Mary, Sandra and so on. They guys are always
patient and considerate enough to offer me quick and effective reply. I love them. I love dgamesky
flower
Back to top Go down
edestron
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

PostSubject: Re: Can you bear the bad English when you buy gold service ?   Can you bear the  bad English when you  buy  gold service ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:31 am

Razz Well, I think before they sell the gold they better learn some proper english
Back to top Go down
Mizari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you bear the bad English when you buy gold service ?   Can you bear the  bad English when you  buy  gold service ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:25 pm

You guys should be grateful that they are even offering such a service really Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fizzywow.info.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you bear the bad English when you buy gold service ?   Can you bear the  bad English when you  buy  gold service ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you bear the bad English when you buy gold service ?
Page 1 of 1