Fizzy WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fizzy WoW Forum

Fizzy WoW Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?

Go down 
+2
Lisa
Fizzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzy
Admin
Admin
Fizzy

Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:49 am

I would like to add a teleporter so ppl dont have to run to each place. I would also like to create some of my own game object. If you think your the right one Tell Us!

Vote every 12 hours Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://fizzy.spruz.com
Lisa
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:49 pm

Yeah, we are in a huge need of a Item creator

Wib, Keep on voting
Back to top Go down
Mizari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 pm

Items are objects are completely different. Me, Fizzy and Dante can handle items but objects is a different matter :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.fizzywow.info.se
BigTimmeh
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:46 am

Well from what i understand other servers just copy objects. So for example copy the teleport(s) that are in shattrath (there is one to each major city) and put the ones you want in the starting areas or in the capital cities. Now im no expert in this matter and it might not be how others do it but on other servers when i use teleports it has said Shattrath poral to orgrimmar from the starting place!!!
Back to top Go down
luptix
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:00 pm

Well I aggre with BigTimmeh ye.. And about grinding.. how can you get some gold while you are lvl 70 without good gear. We shall put some high rate drop money on PvP server. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
edestron
Newbie Member
Newbie  Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:25 pm

I can do objects, I have Massive Gm and admin XP
Back to top Go down
Mizari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Topic closed, It should of been a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fizzywow.info.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?   Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Who can create custom object and custom teleporters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fizzy WoW Forum :: Fizzywow Server :: Fizzy WoW-
Jump to: